Students have access to the following services at any of the BMCC locations.
- Degree-planning assistance
- Courses, workshops, and other educational offerings
- Textbook purchases
- Guidance in obtaining financial aid and in applying for scholarships and grants
- Placement tests in math, writing, and reading
- Assistance with disability accommodation
- Academic advising by either visiting or calling the center
Each site offers additional unique services.
2411 NW Carden Ave Pendleton, OR 97801
For tours: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 541-278-5936
975 SE Columbia Drive Hermiston, OR 97838
PO Box 939, 251 Olson Rd, Boardman, OR 97818
835-B S Canyon Blvd John Day, OR 97845