Annual BMCC Student Art Show
May 14 - May 31, 2018
Art Students – submit your artwork!
- Submissions will be accepted from any current BMCC student who has taken at least
one art class at BMCC
- Students may submit up to 5 pieces per medium (for example, 5 paintings AND 5 sculptures)
- Students must submit an Entry Form, an Exhibit Agreement and completed labels must be attached to each piece
- Note: not all submissions are guaranteed to be presented in the exhibit; pieces must meet submission guidelines, must not have been previously submitted or exhibited and must be appropriate for an all-ages audience
- BMCC Student Art Show Agreement
- BMCC Student Art Show Labels and Entry Form
Art Drop-off Dates & Times
- Submission dates and times TBA!
If you cannot make it to the Gallery during the drop off times, contact Lori Sams at 541-278-5952
to make alternative arrangements!
Judge & Awards
- This year’s Judge is .......TBA!
- Prizes will be awarded for Best of Show, 1st Place, 2nd Place, 3rd Place, Honorable Mention and People’s Choice
- Monday, May 14, 11am-1pm
- Please join us for food and drinks and to vote for the People’s Choice Award
Art Pick Up Dates & Times
- Pick up dates and time TBA!
If you cannot pick up your work at that time, arrange for someone to pick it up for you.
Work that is not picked up will become property of the Gallery.
- Contact Lori Sams, Gallery Director, 541-278-5952, email@example.com