Congratulations Blue Mountain Community College Class of 2017! Your hard work and dedication will be recognized and celebrated on Thursday, June 15, 2017. As we prepare for Commencement 2017, we would like to share with you the following information that will help you make this day one you will remember for the rest of your life.
To participate in Commencement 2017 you must meet one of the following categories:
- Must have graduated at the end of Summer 2016, Fall 2016,
- Will graduate at the end of Winter or Spring 2017
Students: Steps to Participate in Commencement 2017
- Complete BMCC's Application for Graduation. Students are strongly encouraged to complete and return applications at least two (2) terms prior to program completion. There is no fee to apply!
- Deadline to apply: Monday, May 8, 2017
- Purchase your Cap and Gown from BMCC's Bookstore (Select link below). The deadline to order your cap and gown is 8 p.m. on Monday, May 8, 2017.
Note: Diplomas are mailed within 30 days of the end of each term. Spring 2017 diplomas will be mailed out on or prior to August 15th.
Questions about final degree completion requirements? Please contact our Credentialing and Completion Specialist, Linnet Preston. She will be happy to assist you!
- Phone: (541) 278-5789
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
FACULTY/STAFF: Steps to Participate in Commencement 2017
All faculty and staff are encouraged to help celebrate our students success by participating in this years ceremony. If you are planning to participate, please complete Faculty/Staff notification form below.