How to Register
Are you eligible for Priority Registration? Check out our Priority Registration Schedule to determine if you are eligible to register during this period of time.
Things that may prevent you from registering are:
If you must take a placement assessment in math, reading and or writing
If you are required to meet with your faculty advisor
If you have a registration or financial hold on your student account
Steps to Priority Student Registration:
- Placement Testing: Students must have placement assessment or transfer credit information for reading, writing, and math on file with the Enrollment Services (Morrow Hall, Pendleton Campus) in order to register.
- Placement Options: There are a variety of options to determine your placement in math, reading and or writing. To view options go tour Placement Options webpage
- Advising: If you have an advising requirement you must meet with your faculty advisor prior to registration. If this is your firsts term at BMCC, your Success Coach can assist you in registering.
- Students under the age of 16 must register using our paper registration form. If you need assistance, please work with our Service Center any any BMCC location during regular business hours.
- For additional assistance please contact our Pendleton Service Center by at 541-278-5759 or by email at email@example.com
Students may register for up to 21 credits per term. Students wishing to register for more than 21 credits in a term must submit an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from their assigned BMCC email account. Be sure to:
- Attach a signed and completed Schedule Change form
- Statement about how you plan to be successful in 21+ credits
The Registrar will review and determine students eligibility to register in 21+ credits.
Online registration is available until 11:59 p.m. on Tuesday of the first week of each term. Courses that are less than a full term in length may continue to register online until the first day the course meets.