Blue Mountain Community College welcomes and supports Veterans who have served, or are currently serving, in any branch of the U.S. Military; as well as their dependents
Using VA Education Benefits at BMCC
Tuition Waivers - Military/Service Members and Dependents
Tuition Assistance - Oregon Veterans Education Benefits
DID YOU KNOW?
- You may use your VA Education Benefits along with federal and state financial aid? Complete the FAFSA to apply for the Pell grant, Oregon Opportunity grant, and student loans.
- VA Work Study positions are available at BMCC. Click here for the application.
- There are other options available for paying for college. Click here for more information.
BMCC contact information:
♦ Email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
♦ Call us at 541-278-5759
♦ Stop by during the Pendleton Service Center window hours:
Tuesdays from 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Thursdays from 12:30 p.m.-2:30 p.m.
♦ BMCC's Veterans Club, a chapter of Veteran Students of America
Decision Making Tools:
- College Scorecard and Video Tutorial- Most up-to-date, comprehensive, and reliable information available on colleges in an easy to understand format
- Department of Defense Tuition Assistance (TA) DECIDE - A dynamic information and comparison tool designed to aid participants of DoD’s Tuition Assistance Program in making informed choices on schools and education programs.
- GI Bill Benefits Comparison Tool - Learn about education programs and compare estimated benefits by school.
- College Navigator- This tool helps you find, organize, and keep track of the schools that are best suited for you. It has a cost calculator, financial aid information, graduation rates, student loans default rates, and it can compare schools.
- Paying for College- This site provides information about how to pay for college.
- Shopping Sheet-
Other important links:
- BMCC is designated as a Military Friendly school. Click here for more information about BMCC's designation and our ratings.
- Umatilla County Veteran’s Services
- Oregon Department of Veteran’s Affairs
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Education and Training Programs Information
- GI Bill Information
- GI Bill Web Automated Verification of Enrollment
- Fry Scholarship for dependents
- Request Military Service Records Online (DD 214/separation documents, personnel records, and/or medical records)