BMCC has an active student government. The Associated Student Government (ASG) is responsible for planning various cultural, governmental, and entertainment events as well as contributing to college governance committees. ASG sponsors a variety of events each quarter (Fall-Spring), the events include:
- Welcome Back BBQ
- Student Appreciation luncheons
- Christmas Eve dinner
- American Red Cross Blood drive
- Arts and Culture BBQ
- Spring Fling
ASG financially supports tutoring at all BMCC locations (Pendleton campus and outlying centers), and provides scholarships through the BMCC Foundation.
The executive committee of the ASG consists of the president, vice president, secretary, treasurer, club coordinator, outreach coordinator, and publicity coordinator. The remaining members of the ASG are student senators. If you would like to apply to ASG, applications are located on the BMCC website and are due April 30th of each year for the following year.
If you are interested in ASG or would like additional information, please contact any ASG member at 541-278-5948, or stop by the ASG office in Pioneer Hall – Pendleton campus. All BMCC students are encouraged to become involved.
- Get Involved-ASG Application ASG will be accepting applications for senators, branch senators and officer positions through out the 2016-17 school year.
Please review the job descriptions linked below for details. Complete the ASG application and submit to BMCC, Attn: ASG, PO Box 100, Pendleton, OR 97801; or deliver to Morrow Hall, Room 124 before Noon on April 30th. Questions can be directed to Dawn DiFuria, adviser at 541-278-5937.
- Start a new club! Do you have a great idea for a club at BMCC? Contact the ASG Activity Coordinator to help you. And complete this form: Club Charter Application Form
- ASG Clubs, Request for Funds Form - Due the fifth week of Fall, Winter, and Spring quarters
- Activity Request Form
Please contact ASG at (541) 278-5937 or stop by the ASG office in Pioneer Hall at the Pendleton campus.You may also contact the ASG Advisor at 541-278-5937 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.